The Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko app can be connected to your existing Dexcom account. If you have an existing Dexcom Account, you can set up your Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko mobile app account to receive updated data (with a 3-hour delay) from Dexcom once every four (4) hours.
- Navigate to the Sync Menu by tapping the Sync button on the home screen.
- If Dexcom Account is listed on the Sync Menu, tap Dexcom Account. If it is not, tap New Device. On the next screen, tap Continuous Glucose Monitor, select Dexcom Account device from the list, then tap Add.
- Enter your Dexcom Account Username and Password. Tap Sign in.
- Review the Permission to Disclose and Authorization
- Enter your Electronic Signature (Full Name). Tap Authorize.
- If you entered a valid Username and Password, you will be shown a Success screen. You will also be asked if you want to share Glooko data with Dexcom. Review the text on the screen and check the box if you agree. Tap Done to return to the app.
Your Dexcom data will now sync once every four (4) hours from your Dexcom Account to Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko mobile app.