Use Profile to personalize your account, view your diabetes devices, and adjust settings that impact your statistics. Profile is broken down into three categories: Personal, Devices, and Settings. These categories can be accessed using the Secondary Navigation Bar within Profile.
- iOS: Tap More on the Primary Navigation Bar. Then tap Profile.
Android: Tap the Side Menu symbol on the home screen to access the Side Menu. Then tap Profile.
To access your Personal Information from your Profile, tap Personal in the Secondary Navigation Bar at the top of the screen. Here you can:
- View/Edit your Name, Email, Type of Diabetes, Gender, Date of Birth, Height, and/or Weight.
- Tap ProConnect to ProConnect to your provider. You can add up to 5 ProConnect Codes at a time in your Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko app. Click here to learn more about managing ProConnect Codes on the mobile app.
- Tap MRN to enter/edit your Medical Record Number.
To access your devices from your Profile, tap Devices in the Secondary Navigation Bar at the top of the screen. Here you can:
- Sync your diabetes devices from the My Devices menu
- Manage the pairing for your MeterSync Blue
- Pair and sync a Bluetooth Meter
- Configure Meter Time Settings
- Manage CareLink Settings
To access your Additional Settings from your Profile, tap Settings in the Secondary Navigation Bar at the top of the screen. Here you can:
Adjusting the Glucose Data Source changes the source of data displayed throughout the Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko app.
NOTE: The default Glucose Data Source is CGM if a CGM has been synced to the account. If a CGM has not been synced to the account, the default Data Source is BG.
You can specify your Daily Time Ranges so when you view your readings in Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko, you can view statistics by time of day.
You can specify your target BG ranges so when you view your readings in Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko, you can quickly visualize how many readings are below, within, or above your targeted range.