The Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko app is currently compatible with the below diabetes devices via Apple Health:
- OneTouch Verio Flex - Receives data from the OneTouch Reveal app via Apple Health
- OneTouch Verio Sync - Receives data from the OneTouch Reveal app via Apple Health
- Dexcom G4 Platinum with Share - Receives data from the Dexcom Share2 app via Apple Health
- Dexcom G5 - Receives data from the Dexcom G5 Mobile app via Apple Health
NOTE: If you do not have iOS 8 or later, you will need to upgrade your iOS before continuing.
Sync your Device:
- Navigate to the Sync Menu by tapping Sync on the home screen or going to More > Profile > Devices > My Devices.
- If your device is listed, tap on the Device Name. If it is not, tap New Device. On the next screen, tap Meter (for Verio Flex or Verio Sync) or CGM (for Dexcom CGMs), select your device from the list, then tap Done.
- Your device will now be listed on the Sync Menu. Tap on the Device Name.
- If this is the first time you have synced data from the diabetes device, tapping on the device will take you to an on-screen setup tutorial.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your diabetes device.
- NOTE: During the on-screen instructions, you will be taken to a screen within Apple Health. You must toggle Blood Glucose toggle ON by moving the toggle from left to right (toggle turns green).
- Once your Apple Health connection has been established by following the on-screen instructions, Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko will automatically import data from your Apple Health app to the Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko
- Data from the OneTouch Verio Sync and OneTouch Verio Flex will be imported immediately.
- Ensure the OneTouch Reveal App is sharing data to Apple Health by following these instructions.
- Data from the Dexcom G4 Platinum with Share and Dexcom G5 will be imported 3 hours after each reading occurs.