The Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko app for Android is compatible with four USB OTG Cables. If you need a new/replacement, we recommend you obtain the cables from Glooko by contacting Support to ensure that they will sync successfully.
To sync data using a USB OTG cable:
- Navigate to the Sync Menu by tapping the sync icon on the home screen or going to Profile > Devices > My Devices.
- If your diabetes device is listed, tap on the Diabetes Device Name. If it is not, tap Add Device.
- To select a Meter: On the next screen, tap Meters, select your meter from the list, then tap Done.
- To select the Omnipod® System: On the next screen, tap Pumps, select Omnipod System from the list, then tap Done.
- Your device will now be listed on the Sync Menu. Tap on the Diabetes Device Name.
- Proceed through the on-screen instructions to connect the USB OTG cable and sync your device.
- You can disable the on-screen instructions by checking the box next to Don’t show me this again.
- If prompted to Allow the app to access the USB Device?, tap OK.
- Check the box next to Use by default for this USB device? to prevent having to give permission in the future.
- NOTE: Your Android device may detect your device as a "USB Mass Storage Device" once connected. This may prompt your Android device to automatically "open" your device to view the files stored in it. If this happens, simply navigate back to the Glooko app to proceed.
- Once you have followed all on-screen instructions, tap Sync (or Next for Contour Meters) to initialize the sync.