The Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko app for Android is compatible with four USB OTG Cables. If you need a new/replacement, we recommend you obtain the cables from Glooko by contacting Support to ensure that they will sync successfully.
- Navigate to the Sync Menu by tapping Sync in the top-right corner on the home screen.
- If your diabetes device is listed, tap on the Diabetes Device Name. If it is not, tap New Device.
- To select a Meter: On the next screen, tap Blood Glucose Meter, select your blood glucose meter from the list, then tap Add.
- To select an Insulin Pump: On the next screen, tap Insulin Pump, select your Insulin Pump from the list, then tap Add.
- To select a Continuous Glucose Monitor: On the next screen tap Continous Glucose Monitor, select your CGM from the list, then tap Add.
- Your device will now be listed on the Sync Menu. Tap on the Diabetes Device Name.
- Proceed through the on-screen instructions to connect the USB OTG cable and sync your device.
- You can disable the on-screen instructions by toggling the button next to Don’t show me this again
- If prompted to Allow the app C4C to access the USB Device?, tap OK.
- Check the box next to Use by default for this USB device to prevent having to give permission in the future.
- NOTE: Your Android device may detect your device as a "USB Mass Storage Device" once connected. This may prompt your Android device to automatically "open" your device to view the files stored in it. If this happens, simply navigate back to the Glooko app to proceed.
- Once you have followed all on-screen instructions, tap Sync.