Compatible Bluetooth meters do not require additional hardware to sync. The Cornerstones4Care® powered by Glooko app for iOS is currently compatible with these Bluetooth-enabled meters:
- ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect
- ACCU-CHEK Guide
- ACCU-CHEK Performa Connect
- TRIVIDIA/NIPRO True Metrix Air
- Ascensia Contour NEXT ONE
- ReliOn Premier Blu
- Navigate to the Sync Menu by tapping Sync on the home screen.
- If your Bluetooth meter is listed, tap on the Bluetooth Meter Name. If it is not listed, tap New Device. On the next screen, tap Blood Glucose Meter, select your meter from the list, then tap Add. Your device will now be listed on the Sync Menu. Tap on the Bluetooth Meter Name.
- If this is the first time you have synced data from the Bluetooth meter, tapping on the device will take you to an on-screen pairing tutorial.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Bluetooth meter with Cornerstones4Care® powered by Glooko.
- Once your Bluetooth meter is paired, Cornerstones4Care® powered by Glooko will automatically sync data from your meter to the app if it is in range, connected via Bluetooth, and the app is open in the background.