What is a ProConnect Code?
Adding a ProConnect Code is optional. A ProConnect Code is unique to your healthcare provider and allows you to automatically share your diabetes data with your provider via the secure cloud. If you do not have your provider’s ProConnect Code or are unsure if they have one, please contact your provider’s office. You can add up to 5 ProConnect Codes at a time in your Cornerstones4Care® Powered by Glooko app. If you wish to add additional providers but have already ProConnected to 5, please remove an existing ProConnect Code(s).
Learn how to:
- To add a new ProConnect Code, navigate to the ProConnect Menu: Tap More on the Primary Navigation Bar > tap Profile > tap Personal in the Secondary Navigation Bar at the top of the screen. Tap ProConnect.
- Tap +Add Code to enter a ProConnect Code.
- If you have not yet entered your date of birth, you will be prompted to enter it.
- Review the ProConnect Code instructions on the screen, then tap Continue to proceed.
- Enter your Provider’s ProConnect Code then tap Submit. If successful, you will see a message saying that your account was successfully ProConnected to your provider. If unsuccessful, you will encounter an error.
You can also remove a ProConnect Code from your account using the ProConnect Menu.
- Access the ProConnect Menu: Tap More on the Primary Navigation Bar > tap Profile > tap Personal in the Secondary Navigation Bar at the top of the screen. Tap ProConnect.
- To remove a ProConnect Code, tap Edit in the top right corner.
- Tap the symbol next to the connection you wish to remove. A delete symbol () will appear to the right. Tap this Delete symbol to proceed.
- A confirmation box will pop up. Review the content of the message, then tap Delete to remove the connection and ProConnect Code. You will be shown a confirmation message.